Content and social media manager
We are currently looking for a Content and Social Media Manager to join our strategy team.
Please note that applications without portfolio will be considered incomplete and won’t be taken into account.
Could that be you?
This is what we would like you to do…
- Day-to-day you will be responsible for management, publishing and conversation for our clients on a variety of social networks and online communities.
- Creating and implementing content and campaign strategies — working with creative and strategy teams and originating content plans.
- Producing reports on effectiveness of our social media activity and work with digital strategists to recommend areas for change and improvement.
- Bring your passion for and knowledge of social media marketing to support the wider strategy team and agency with ideas, expertise and guidance.
• First and foremost the creative brain in the team
• Able to come up with creative solutions to clients briefs
• A strong copywriter who has the ability to craft highly engaging social media posts
• Moderate and monitor clients’ social media presence (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Mobile apps, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.) using relevant social media automation marketing software
• Recommend and optimise clients’ social content calendar to generate highest engagement
• Manage the company’s influencer marketing programmes
• Develop and deliver performance reports of on-going engagement & activation campaigns
• Assist Account Director in maintaining oversight of clients’ overall project timelines to ensure that deadlines and milestones are adequately addressed and resourced
• Manage internal and external resources to execute deliverable
• Participate in prospects and clients meetings
Desired Skills and Experience
What are the skills we want?
- You will have experience of managing social media channels and campaigns with the ability to show the impact your management has had on the success of these channels.
- In-depth knowledge of how to use social media platforms from Facebook to Twitter, LinkedIn to YouTube, SnapChat to instagram.
- Proven ability to plan and create impactful content in a range of social media channels – from words to imagery or videos.
- A genuine interest in the role of social media in the marketing mix, and knowledge of how these channels can be used to deliver against a range of marketing objectives from recruitment to sales or customer service.
- You will have strong interpersonal skills that allow you to build relationships online and offline and allow you to respond to user generated content and comments in line with the Guidelines established for the channels.
- Comfortable with numbers as well as words – able to produce monthly reports on impact. An experience of using social media insight tools and platforms is desirable.
- You should be fluent in both Italian and English, while knowledge of other languages is a plus
Please send your curriculum and your portfolio to: email@example.com